Saturday, February 28, 2015

An Absolute Dream...

And I was waiting eagerly for her to come up.
my eyes were flickering to every way she could come.

then she entered muddled in search of me,
I tried hiding being insight of her.

after moments of rush she walked up to me,
and I was struck by lightning of her personality.

I propounded my hand to hold her calmly,
it was feeling of blues turning into red.

every moment she talked, laughed & looked at me,
my heart skipped beats with her expressions.


I pulled her and grabbed into my arms tightly,
and she became the whole world for me.

suddenly the tickling of the clock made me sad,
she had to go & there was no 'good' in that bye.

I grasped her again and kissed her on forehead,
whispered in her ears, "will wait to see you again"

promptly I trembled with a touch on my shoulder,
she was there trying waking me up from my dream.

I smiled, she smiled back and asked 'what'?
I said, dreams can never be so beautiful as you are.

1 comment: